Because it makes sense!
The entry of Cyprus into the European Union has brought on board the many challenges associated with the international business market. These challenges pose many questions for small, medium and large enterprises based in Cyprus. Common to all is the question of how an organization and the accompanying brands, products and services are or will be perceived by both the national and international markets.
Consulo specializes in the management of perceptions, and believes quite categorically that reputation is based on organizational behaviour and is vital to business success. Thus targeted and compelling communications play a decisive role in influencing perceptions and reputations.
- Message Clutter ~ the very nature of ISC ensures the reduction of message clutter. This will help minimize the present climate of distrust associated with message bombardment.
- Message Effectiveness ~ ISC increases message effectiveness through consistency and reinforcement of core messages.
- Targeting ~ due to the steady increase in media and audience fragmentation, ISC allows for individuals who no longer want to be treated as a homogeneous mass, to be targeted directly.
- Branding – ISC allows an organization to coordinate brand development and build brand reputations that provide consistent and unambiguous identities.
- Differentiation ~ recently we have witnessed the proliferation of similar products offering the same basic qualities. ISC allows an organization to effectively differentiate a brands identity.
- Competitive Advantage ~ ISC instigates a repeated analysis of competitors, thereby ensuring an organization not only stays aligned with the competition, but seeks out a competitive advantage.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ~ ISC provides an ideal platform for developing and implementing customer relationship programs.
- Costs – media cost inflation can eat away at corporate budgets. ISC allows for a more focused and thus frugal approach.
- Globalization ~ globalization and cross-border communications, coupled with the increase in levels of audience communication literacy, predicates the need for ISC.
- The Bottom Line – because of the increase in efficiency and effectiveness brought on by ISC, company profits will inevitably improve.
Why Conform, is not a question but a statement.
We live in a society where individuality is supposed to be paramount while everything around us is grouping us into information management categories. The same with brands and companies who around the world fight to be different from their competitors so as to be able to sell their products and survive, the question is, how do you do that?
At Consulo we always fight to answer this question! Whether for a brand or product, or even a person. We strive with our clients to find how they differentiate from the rest and then we find the most creative and strongly identifiable message and imagery to position them apart form all the rest.
We do that with method and professionalism, we do it with dedication and commitment. We adhere to notions of loyalty, camaraderie but mostly with do what we do with sheer enthusiasm.
We do it because we love what we do. Our job defines us and we define it back, everyday we are in the trenches of what has become a daily business of war and we are at the frontline.
Its tough but its fun, the market challenges us and we challenge it back and there is no other way about it.
For us, Why Conform is not a nice motto which our clever little minds contrived, we found in these words what defines us as people, as a team, as a company.
We are non-conformists because we need to be different, we are addicted to it and by being different we make a difference for us for our clients and we enjoy every bit of it.